How It Works

How To Use My Smiles

How can I use my smiles?
You can redeem up to 75% of your smiles against numerous products and services in the resort, the majority are based in Puerto Plata but we also have select services in Punta Cana and Cabarete. The remaining 25% of the service or product is paid by cash or credit card.

How can I find out how many smiles I currently have?
You can email us at lifestylesmiles@lifestyleholidaysvc.com and we will be happy to send you a balance of smiles.

How do I start earning Smiles?
By verifying your account by clicking here to register after you have completed the verification form you will be sent your unique member ID number.

What do I do with my member ID number?
Each time you make a reservation paying by credit card be sure to include this number in order to receive the requisite number of smiles in your account.

What’s the catch?
No catch! You will earn smiles as you reserve and to get you on your way we are starting the program with triple smiles for all reservations made for arrivals in November and December 2020.

You can earn Smiles based on the following:

  • Type of accommodation 
  • Length of stay 
  • Upgrade of membership 
  • Upgrade of unit once in the resort 

You can use the Smiles towards the following:

  • Select excursions
  • Unlimited access to Ying Yang Jacuzzi and pool area
  • Select spa treatments
  • Personalized fine dining options
  • Wine tasting for two
  • Photo shoot – couple and/or family
  • Flower delivery
  • LHVC merchandise
  • LHVC Gifts

*Note: Smiles can only be earned when reservation is booked using credit card. Accreditation and Bonus Certificates used for payment will not earn Smiles.