Applies for new bookings made from September 5, 2020 with credit card as method of payment.
In the event a reservation is cancelled with less than 30 days notice, smiles are lost for said reservation.
You can use up to 75% of the cost of the item, the remaining 25% can be paid in the form of cash and/or credit card.
Only select spa and salon services apply with this promotion.
Lifestyle Smiles is not applicable with any type of reduced discounted rate of employee or travel agency, FAMS and Groups.
Lifestyle Smiles is not applicable towards the wedding collections.
Lifestyle Smiles is not applicable with complimentary or compensatory stays.
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.